Buddy Dive Resort is one of the largest Dive Resorts in Bonaire – Caribbean Netherlands.
The resort has 73 apartments with 220 beds, its own full-service dive center, two restaurants, two swimming pools, and its own fleet of rental cars.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated
In addition to being an excellent place for wonderful diving, our beautiful dive resort offers a delicious and varied range of food & beverages. Both resort restaurants are located on the waterfront and provide a meeting place for our hotel guests, our dive guests, and island residents. Both restaurants offer something for everyone.
Our Blennies Pool Bar offers an informal atmosphere, with service ranging from breakfast to lunch and dinner. For beautiful sunsets and evenings of delicious dining, including matching wines, guests can visit our fine-dining restaurant Ingridiënts.
Our new colleague:
- Is responsible for the daily affairs of the two restaurant kitchens, together with the kitchen team.
- Focuses on developing, preparing, and portioning dishes.
- Is able to make menu suggestions, execute them and adapt them if necessary to different nutritional needs.
Works hygienically and according to HACCP guidelines.
What do we ask for:
- An MBO Culinary diploma (preferably level 3/4).
- Knowledge of and experience with the HACCP guidelines.
- Good knowledge of ingredients, materials, cooking techniques, and equipment.
- You are a team player, you show initiative and are stress-resistant.
- Above all, you are motivated to fulfill this position successfully!
What do we offer:
- A full-time position in a leading organization in the diving industry;
- A challenging position in a beautiful working environment;
- Working with a dedicated team;
- A competitive salary supplemented with generous tips;
- The possibility of diving for free;
- Special rates at two gyms;
Want to become part of our Buddy family?
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you wish to work in a fun but challenging environment? Then send your written application, including your curriculum vitae, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Further information about the position can be provided by Christiaan Thole, Chef Kok – +599 780 1715
Information about our terms of employment can be obtained from Anne Fleur de Beer, Human Resources Departement – +599-701 1115